Commuters and the regional assignment of innovative activities: A methodological patent study of German districts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989.
"Endogenous Product Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
2913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blind, Knut & Grupp, Hariolf, 1999. "Interdependencies between the science and technology infrastructure and innovation activities in German regions: empirical findings and policy consequences," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 451-468, June.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2009.
"Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd09-079, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Belderbos, Rene & Leten, Bart & Suzuki, Shinya, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 066, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Belderbos, Rene & Leten, Bart & Suzuki, Shinya, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fritsch, Michael & Slavtchev, Viktor, 2006.
"Universities and innovation in space,"
Freiberg Working Papers
2006,15, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Slavtchev, Viktor, 2006. "Measuring the efficiency of regional innovation systems: an empirical assessment," Freiberg Working Papers 2006,08, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "What determines the efficiency of regional innovation systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2009.
"Regional Factors and Innovativeness - An Empirical Analysis of Four German Industries,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
0917, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "Regional factors and innovativeness: an empirical analysis of four German industries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 169-194, August.
- Thomas Brenner & Charlotte Schlump, 2013. "Universities, Public Research and Regional Innovation Output: An Empirical Study of 19 Technologies in Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.