Innovation and network structural dynamics: Study of the alliance network of a major sector of the biotechnology industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 10 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gambardella, Alfonso, 2001.
"Markets for Technology and Their Implications for Corporate Strategy,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 419-51, June.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gambardella, Alfonso, 2001. "Markets for Technology and Their Implications for Corporate Strategy," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/6706, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 485-508, March.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2004.
"Network structure and the diffusion of knowledge,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1557-1575, June.
- S. Redner, 1998. "How popular is your paper? An empirical study of the citation distribution," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 131-134, July.
- John Foster, 2005.
"From simplistic to complex systems in economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 873-892, November.
- Podolny, Joel M & Phillips, Damon J, 1996. "The Dynamics of Organizational Status," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 453-71.
- R. Cowan & N. Jonard & J.-B. Zimmermann, 2002. "The Joint Dynamics of Networks and Knowledge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 354, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-71, September.
- Soh, Pek-Hooi & Roberts, Edward B., 2003. "Networks of innovators: a longitudinal perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1569-1588, October.
- Swan, Jacky & Goussevskaia, Anna & Newell, Sue & Robertson, Maxine & Bresnen, Mike & Obembe, Ademola, 2007. "Modes of organizing biomedical innovation in the UK and US and the role of integrative and relational capabilities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 529-547, May.
- Demirgil, Hakan & Karaoz, Murat & Baptista, Rui & Sungur, Onur, 2011. "Networking Activities and Growth of Newly Founded Firms under Incubation," MPRA Paper 46575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brigitte GAY (LEREPS-GRES & Toulouse Business School), 2008. "Competitive intelligence and network mapping of interfirm alliances," Cahiers du GRES 2008-05, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Uwe Cantner & Bastian Rake, 2011. "International Research Networks in Pharmaceuticals: Structure and Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ausra Gvazdaityte, 2012. "The analysis of the conditions needed for building venture capital industry in Lithuania," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 096-105.
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi, 2012.
"Product market relationships and cost of bank loans: Evidence from strategic alliances,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 653-674.
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis , Bill & Hasan , Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi, 2011. "Product market relationships and cost of bank loans: evidence from strategic alliances," Research Discussion Papers 4/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Kratzer, J. & Gemuenden, Hans G. & Lettl, Christopher, 2008. "Revealing dynamics and consequences of fit and misfit between formal and informal networks in multi-institutional product development collaborations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1356-1370, September.
- Hallikas, Jukka & Varis, Jari & Sissonen, Heli & Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 2008. "The evolution of the network structure in the ICT sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 296-304, October.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1114, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.