Technological diversity of persistent innovators in Japan: Two case studies of large Japanese firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Torrisi, Salvatore, 1998. "Does technological convergence imply convergence in markets? Evidence from the electronics industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 445-463, September.
- Elena Cefis & Luigi Orsenigo, 1998.
"The Persistence of Innovative Activities. A Cross-Countries and Cross-Sectors Comparative Analysis,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
9804, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Cefis, Elena & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2001. "The persistence of innovative activities: A cross-countries and cross-sectors comparative analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1139-1158, August.
- Granstrand, Ove, 1998. "Towards a theory of the technology-based firm1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 465-489, September.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1996. "Schumpeterian patterns of innovation are technology-specific," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 451-478, May.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1999. "Technological entry, exit and survival: an empirical analysis of patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 643-660, August.
- Gemba, Kiminori & Kodama, Fumio, 2001. "Diversification dynamics of the Japanese industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1165-1184, October.
- Grupp, Hariolf, 1996. "Spillover Effects and the Science Base of Innovations Reconsidered: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 175-97, May.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco & Malerba, Franco, 2003. "Knowledge-relatedness in firm technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 69-87, January.
- repec:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:7:d:0:i:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren� Belderbos & Leo Sleuwaegen & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "Market Integration and Technological Leadership in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 403, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Mendona, Sandro, 2009. "Brave old world: Accounting for 'high-tech' knowledge in 'low-tech' industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 470-482, April.
- Chen, Yi-Min & Yang, De-Hsin & Lin, Feng-Jyh, 2013. "Does technological diversification matter to firm performance? The moderating role of organizational slack," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1970-1975.
- Sandro Mendonca, 2006.
"The Revolution Within: Ict And The Shifting Knowledge Base Of The World'S Largest Companies,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 777-799.
- Sandro Mendonça, 2005. "The Revolution Within: ICT and the Shifting Knowledge Base of the World’s Largest Companies," LEM Papers Series 2005/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- LEE, Keun & CHOO, Kineung & Yoon, Minho, 2013. "Comparing the Productivity Impacts of Knowledge Spillovers from Network and Arm’s Length Industries:Findings from Business Groups in Korea," IIR Working Paper 13-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Suk Choi & Christopher Williams, 2014. "The impact of innovation intensity, scope, and spillovers on sales growth in Chinese firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 25-46, March.
- Quintana-Garcia, Cristina & Benavides-Velasco, Carlos A., 2008. "Innovative competence, exploration and exploitation: The influence of technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 492-507, April.
- Garcia-Vega, Maria, 2006. "Does technological diversification promote innovation?: An empirical analysis for European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 230-246, March.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2009.
"The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium- and high-technology firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 559-569, April.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010. "Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Johnson, Evan, 2012. "Do important inventions benefit from knowledge originating in other technological domains?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 190-200.
- Lisa De Propris & Carlo Corradini, 2013. "Technological platforms and global opportunities," ERSA conference papers ersa13p867, European Regional Science Association.
- Lisa De Propris & Carlo Corradini, 2013. "Technology Platforms in Europe: an empirical investigation," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 34, WWWforEurope.
- Østergaard, Christian R. & Timmermans, Bram & Kristinsson, Kari, 2011. "Does a different view create something new? The effect of employee diversity on innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 500-509, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.