Determining factors in the success of R&D cooperative agreements between firms and research organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin & Lokshin, Boris, 2006.
"Complementarity in R&D cooperation strategies,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/101155, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Belderbos, René & Carree, Martin & Lokshin, Boris, 2006. "Complementarity in R&D cooperation strategies," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin & Lokshin, Boris, 2006. "Complementarity in R&D cooperation strategies," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15267, Maastricht University.
- Silviya Draganinska & Ruediger Wink, 2005. "Interregional and international knowledge flows in medium technology sectors - The role of formal and informal institutions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p381, European Regional Science Association.
- Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011. "Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1616, European Regional Science Association.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012.
"Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?,"
JRC-IPTS Working Papers
JRC76320, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Nov 2012.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-04, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2013.
"Impact of university intellectual property policy on the performance of university-industry research collaboration,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 273-301, June.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-189, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.