Research groups as 'quasi-firms': the invention of the entrepreneurial university
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, December.
- Pandza, Krsto & Ellwood, Paul, 2013. "Strategic and ethical foundations for responsible innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1112-1125.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2007. "Life Scientist Mobility from Academe to Industry: Does Academic Entrepreneurship Induce a Costly ?Brain Drain? on the Not-for-Profit Research Sector?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Kogan, Konstantin & Vranceanu , Radu, 2013.
"Publish or Teach ? : Analysis of the Professor's Optimal Career Plan,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1307, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Konstantin Kogan & Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "Publish or Teach ? : Analysis of the Professor's Optimal Career Plan," Post-Print hal-00823514, HAL.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007.
"Academic entrepreneurship: Social norms, university culture and policies,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(9), pages 619-631, November.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Graf, Holger & Henning, Tobias, 2006. "Research in regional networks of innovators: a comparative study of four East-German regions," Freiberg Working Papers 2006,14, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chellaraj, Gnanaraj & Maskus, Keith E. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2005. "The contribution of skilled immigration and international graduate students to U.S. innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3588, The World Bank.
- Anne Casati & Corine Genet, 2014. "Principal investigators as scientific entrepreneurs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 11-32, February.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Hayter, Christopher S. & Link, Albert N., 2013.
"Proof of Concept Centers in the United States: An Exploratory Look,"
13-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Samantha Bradley & Christopher Hayter & Albert Link, 2013. "Proof of Concept Centers in the United States: an exploratory look," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 349-381, August.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Katrin Hussinger & Cédric Schneider, 2012.
"The nexus between science and industry: evidence from faculty inventions,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 755-776, October.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Schneider, Cédric, 2009. "The nexus between science and industry: evidence from faculty inventions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Toole, Andrew A., 2007.
"Exploring the relationship between scientist human capital and firm performance: The case of biomedical academic entrepreneurs in the SBIR program,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew A. Toole & Dirk Czarnitzki, 2009. "Exploring the Relationship Between Scientist Human Capital and Firm Performance: The Case of Biomedical Academic Entrepreneurs in the SBIR Program," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 101-114, January.
- Abreu, Maria & Grinevich, Vadim, 2013. "The nature of academic entrepreneurship in the UK: Widening the focus on entrepreneurial activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 408-422.
- Krzysztof Leja & Emilia Nagucka, 2013. "Creative destruction of the university," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 14, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Hayter, Christopher S. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Models and Methods of University Technology Transfer," Working Papers 13-10, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Joachim Heinzl & Ah-Lian Kor & Graham Orange & Hans Kaufmann, 2013. "Technology transfer model for Austrian higher education institutions," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 607-640, October.
- Hervé Goy, 2012. "Réflexions sur la nature entrepreneuriale des universités," Working Papers halshs-00747675, HAL.
- Cristina Serbanica, 2012. "Academic knowledge commercialization in Romania - a discriminant analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p478, European Regional Science Association.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Grimpe, Christoph & Pellens, Maikel, 2014. "Access to research inputs: Open science versus the entrepreneurial university," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laurens K. Hessels & Harro van Lente, 2008. "Re-thinking knowledge production: a literature review and a research agenda," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Kogan, Konstantin & Vranceanu, Radu, 2013. "Publish or teach? Analysis of the professor's optimal career path," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1995-2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.