Externalities, technological complementarities and sustained economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silverberg,Gerald, 2003. "Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Breand�n � hUallach�in & Timothy F. Leslie, 2007. "Rethinking the regional knowledge production function," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(6), pages 737-752, November.
- Les T. Oxley & Kenneth I. Carlaw, 2004. "ICT Diffusion and Economic Growth in New Zealand," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 167, Econometric Society.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Thomas Scherngell & Eva Jansenberger, 2005. "The Geography of Knowledge Spillovers between High-Technology Firms in Europe - Evidence from a Spatial Interaction Modelling Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa05p5, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul Beadry & Paul Beaudry & David A. Green & Ben Sand, 2013.
"The great reversal in the demand for skill and cognitive tasks,"
STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers
22, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green & Benjamin M. Sand, 2013. "The Great Reversal in the Demand for Skill and Cognitive Tasks," NBER Working Papers 18901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basmann, Robert L. & McAleer, Michael & Slottje, Daniel, 2007.
"Patent activity and technical change,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 355-375, August.
- Robert L. Basmann & Michael McAleer & Daniel Slottje, 2003. "Patent Activity and Technical Change," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-217, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert L. Basmann & Michael McAleer & Daniel Slottje, 2007. "Patent Activity and Technical Change," DEA Working Papers 27, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009. "Innovation, networking and complementarity: evidence on SME performances for a local economic system in North-Eastern Italy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 567-597, September.
- Gustafsson, Robin & Autio, Erkko, 2011. "A failure trichotomy in knowledge exploration and exploitation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 819-831, July.
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2004.
"Technológiai fejlődés, szakosodás, komplementaritás, szerkezetátalakulás
[Technological development, technological complementarity and structural change]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 362-378.
- Richard Lipsey & Murray Smith, 2010. "Multilateral Versus Regional Trading Arrangements: Substitutes Or Compliments?," Discussion Papers dp10-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011. "Enviromental Innovations, Complementarity and Local/Global Cooperation," Working Papers 201104, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.