Continental, national and sub-national innovation systems--complementarity and economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klochikhin, Evgeny A., 2012. "Russia's innovation policy: Stubborn path-dependencies and new approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1620-1630.
- Hendrik Hielkema & Patrizia Hongisto, 2013. "Developing the Helsinki Smart City: The Role of Competitions for Open Data Applications," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 190-204, June.
- Marek Tiits, 2005. "Technology-intensive Foreign Investments and Economic Development Strategy in a Small Country," Working Papers 01-2005, Institute of Baltic Studies.
- Hulsink, W. & Suddle, K. & Hessels, S.J.A., 2008. "Science and Technology-based Regional Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands: Building Support Structures for Business Creation and Growth Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-048-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Jolanda Hessels & Kashifa Suddle & Willem Hulsink, 2008. "Science and technology-based regional entrepreneurship in the Netherlands:," Scales Research Reports H200812, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Braulio Perez-Astray & Nuria Calvo-Babio, 2011. "Analysis of the Interface Systems as Mediating Agents in University/Industry Relations. Proposal of the “Relationship Promoter” as a Strategic Role in the R&D Transference," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 55-76.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.