Continental, national and sub-national innovation systems--complementarity and economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2008. "The cost of switching Internet providers in the broadband industry, or why ADSL has diffused faster than other innovative technologies: Evidence from the French case," Post-Print hal-00203512, HAL.
- Marek Tiits, 2005. "Technology-intensive Foreign Investments and Economic Development Strategy in a Small Country," Working Papers 01-2005, Institute of Baltic Studies.
- Bent Dalum & Christian Ø.R. Pedersen & Gert Villumsen, 2002. "Technoligical Life Cycles Regional Clusters Facing Disruption," DRUID Working Papers 02-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Klochikhin, Evgeny A., 2012. "Russia's innovation policy: Stubborn path-dependencies and new approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1620-1630.
- Krafft, Jackie & Salies, Evens, 2008. "The diffusion of ADSL and costs of switching Internet providers in the broadband industry: Evidence from the French case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 706-719, May.
- Clemente Forero & Andrés Zambrano, 2004. "La dinámica de las publicaciones y las patentes como una aproximación al desarrollo científico y tecnológico de los países," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN 002977, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Jolanda Hessels & Kashifa Suddle & Willem Hulsink, 2008. "Science and technology-based regional entrepreneurship in the Netherlands:," Scales Research Reports H200812, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Botta, Alberto, 2009. "A structuralist North-South model on structural change, economic growth and catching-up," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 61-73, March.
- Braulio Perez-Astray & Nuria Calvo-Babio, 2011. "Analysis of the Interface Systems as Mediating Agents in University/Industry Relations. Proposal of the “Relationship Promoter” as a Strategic Role in the R&D Transference," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 55-76.
- Metcalfe, J.S. & James, Andrew & Mina, Andrea, 2005. "Emergent innovation systems and the delivery of clinical services: The case of intra-ocular lenses," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1283-1304, November.
- Hulsink, W. & Suddle, K. & Hessels, S.J.A., 2008. "Science and Technology-based Regional Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands: Building Support Structures for Business Creation and Growth Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-048-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Daeho Lee & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Effect of Network Neutrality on the Incentive to Discriminate, Invest and Innovate: A Literature Review," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201184, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
- Svarc, Jadranka, 2006. "Socio-political factors and the failure of innovation policy in Croatia as a country in transition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-159, February.
- Hendrik Hielkema & Patrizia Hongisto, 2013. "Developing the Helsinki Smart City: The Role of Competitions for Open Data Applications," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 190-204, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.