Future governance of innovation policy in Europe -- three scenarios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Frattini, 2011. "Mature Systems in Global Markets: The Need for an Institutional Division of Labour," Working Papers 201109, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2012. "Non-technological regulatory effects: Implications for innovation and innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1058-1071.
- Koschatzky, Knut & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "Cohesion policy at the interface between regional development and the promotion of innovation," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Moniz, António, 2006.
"Foresight methodologies to understand changes in the labour process: Experience from Portugal,"
5686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- António B. Moniz, 2006. "Foresight methodologies to understand changes in the labour process. Experience from Portugal," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 2(2), pages 105-116, November.
- Markus Balzat, 2002. "The Theoretical Basis and the Empirical Treatment of National Innovation Systems," Discussion Paper Series 232, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di-Cataldo, 2014. "Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1406, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud E.H.M. Smits, 2009. "Contemporary Innovation Policy and Instruments: Challenges and Implications," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jul 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.