Technology, innovation capacity, and the export attitude of small manufacturing firms: a logit/tobit model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wakelin, Katharine, 1998. "Innovation and export behaviour at the firm level," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 829-841, April.
- Carl H Christensen & Angela da Rocha & Rosane Kerbel Gertner, 1987. "An Empirical Investigation of Factors Influencing Exporting Success of Brazilian Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(3), pages 61-77, September.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi, 1992. "On the Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Intensity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(4), pages 605-635, December.
- Michael R Czinkota & Wesley J Johnston, 1983. "Exporting: Does Sales Volume Make a Difference?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(1), pages 147-153, March.
- Birley, Sue & Westhead, Paul, 1994. "A taxonomy of business start-up reasons and their impact on firm growth and size," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-31, January.
- Ursic, Michael L. & Czinkota, Michael R., 1984. "An experience curve explanation of export expansion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-168, June.
- Phillips McDougall, Patricia & Shane, Scott & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1994. "Explaining the formation of international new ventures: The limits of theories from international business research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 469-487, November.
- Jonathan L Calof, 1994. "The Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Behavior Revisited," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(2), pages 367-387, June.
- Robert G Cooper & Elko J Kleinschmidt, 1985. "The Impact of Export Strategy on Export Sales Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 37-55, March.
- Osiris Jorge Parcero & Emiliano Villanueva, 2011. "World Wine Exports: What Determined the Success of the ‘New World’ Wine Producers?," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1103, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013.
"“Firm exports, innovation, … and regions”,"
IREA Working Papers
201308, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2013.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Raposo, Mario, 2013. "Drivers to firm innovation and their effects on performance: An international comparison," MPRA Paper 46776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emre Özçelik & Erol Taymaz, 2001.
"Does Innovativeness Matter for International Competitiveness in Developing Countries? The Case of Turkish Manufacturing Industries,"
ERC Working Papers
0107, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2001.
- Ozcelik, Emre & Taymaz, Erol, 2004. "Does innovativeness matter for international competitiveness in developing countries?: The case of Turkish manufacturing industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 409-424, April.
- Correa, Paulo & Dayoub, Mariam & Francisco, Manuela, 2007. "Identifying supply-side constraints to export performance in Ecuador : an exercise with Investment Climate Survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4179, The World Bank.
- Nassimbeni, Guido, 2006. "International sourcing: Empirical evidence from a sample of Italian firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 694-706, October.
- López Rodríguez, José & García Rodríguez, Rafael M., 2005. "Technology and export behaviour: A resource-based view approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 539-557, October.
- Coronado, Daniel & Acosta, Manuel & Fernández, Ana, 2008. "Attitudes to innovation in peripheral economic regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1009-1021, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.