Deregulation, technology imports and in-house R&D efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013.
"Implications of liberalization policies on government support to R&D: lessons from electricity markets,"
42148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Implications of liberalization policies on government support to R&D: Lessons from electricity markets," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 110-118.
- Hou, Jun & Mohnen, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarity between in-house R&D and technology purchasing: evidence from Chinese manufacturing firms," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 048, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2012.
"Does R&D intensity influence leverage? Evidence from Indian firm-level data,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 158-175, June.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2012. "Does R&D intensity influence leverage? Evidence from Indian firm-level data," MPRA Paper 38945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2006. "R&D in Indian public enterprises: An assessment," MPRA Paper 32073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hou, Jun & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013. "Complementarity between internal knowledge creation and external knowledge sourcing in developing countries," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 010, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Puttaswamaiah S., 2006. "Trends and Patterns of Technology Acquisition in Indian Organized Manufacturing: An Inter-industry Exploration," Working Papers id:452, eSocialSciences.
- Fan, Peilei, 2008. "Innovation Capacity and Economic Development: China and India," Working Paper Series RP2008/31, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.