Smaller firms and Europe's high technology sectors: a framework for analysis and some statistical evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 9 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yagüe-Perales, R.M. & March-Chorda, I., 2013. "Performance analysis of NTBFs in knowledge-intensive industries: Evidence from the human health sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1983-1989.
- Panagiotis Ganotakis, 2012. "Foundersâ€™ human capital and the performance of UK new technology based firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 495-515, September.
- Gavin C. Reid & Vandana Ujjual, 2008. "Firms in Scottish High Technology Clusters: software, life sciences, microelectronics, optoelectronics and digital media â€“ preliminary evidence and analysis on firm size, growth and optimality," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0804, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Love, James H. & Ganotakis, Panagiotis, 2013. "Learning by exporting: Lessons from high-technology SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Fukugawa, Nobuya, 2006. "Science parks in Japan and their value-added contributions to new technology-based firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 381-400, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.