Modelling systems of innovation: II. A framework for industrial cluster analysis in regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Rauch, 1993.
"Does History Matter Only When it Matters Little? The Case of City-Indu try Location,"
NBER Working Papers
4312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauch, James E, 1993. "Does History Matter Only When It Matters Little? The Case of City-Industry Location," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 843-67, August.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah, 1995.
"Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 223-247, May.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Deborah Swenson, 1994. "Agglomeration Benefits and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Storper, Michael, 1995. "Regional technology coalitions an essential dimension of national technology policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 895-911, November.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Ari Kuncoro & Matthew Turner, 1992.
"Industrial Development in Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
4178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angenendt, Georg, 1994. "Identification and Discussion of parameters that can be used to analyze industries with Michael E. Porter's system of determinants that influence the competitive position of nations' industries," Discussion Papers 482, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Justman, Moshe & Teubal, Morris, 1986. "Innovation policy in an open economy: A normative framework for strategic and tactical issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 121-138, June.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henderson, Vernon, 1997.
"Externalities and Industrial Development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 449-470, November.
- Brezis, Elise S & Krugman, Paul R, 1997.
" Technology and the Life Cycle of Cities,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 369-83, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1994.
"Localization Economies, Vertical Organization and Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
4744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1996. "Localization Economies, Vertical Organization, and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1266-78, December.
- Penttinen, Risto, 1994. "Summary of the Critique on Porter's Diamond Model. Porter's Diamond Model Modified to Suit theFinnish Paper and Board Machine Industry," Discussion Papers 462, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Justman, Moshe, 1995. "Infrastructure, Growth and the Two Dimensions of Industrial Policy," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 131-57, January.
- Rycroft, Robert W. & Kash, Don E., 1994. "Complex technology and community: implications for policy and social science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 613-626, November.
- Utterback, James M. & Suarez, Fernando F., 1993. "Innovation, competition, and industry structure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Keith Head & John C. Ries & Deborah L. Swenson, 1994. "The Attraction of Foreign Manufacturing Investments: Investment Promotion and Agglomeration Economies," NBER Working Papers 4878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hajjem, Olfa & Ayadi, Mohamed & Garrouste, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarities between organizational changes, R&D activity and technological cooperation for the French manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 34617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levén, Per & Holmström, Jonny & Mathiassen, Lars, 2014. "Managing research and innovation networks: Evidence from a government sponsored cross-industry program," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 156-168.
- Mei Ho & John Liu & Wen-Min Lu & Chien-Cheng Huang, 2014. "A new perspective to explore the technology transfer efficiencies in US universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 247-275, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.