Modelling systems of innovation: II. A framework for industrial cluster analysis in regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Working papers 94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Rauch, 1993.
"Does History Matter Only When it Matters Little? The Case of City-Indu try Location,"
NBER Working Papers
4312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauch, James E, 1993. "Does History Matter Only When It Matters Little? The Case of City-Industry Location," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 843-67, August.
- Henderson, Vernon, 1997.
"Externalities and Industrial Development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 449-470, November.
- Elise Brezis & Paul Krugman, 1993.
"Technology and the Life Cycle of Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
4561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justman, Moshe & Teubal, Morris, 1986. "Innovation policy in an open economy: A normative framework for strategic and tactical issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 121-138, June.
- Storper, Michael, 1995. "Regional technology coalitions an essential dimension of national technology policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 895-911, November.
- Justman, Moshe, 1995. "Infrastructure, Growth and the Two Dimensions of Industrial Policy," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 131-57, January.
- Keith Head & John C. Ries & Deborah L. Swenson, 1994. "The Attraction of Foreign Manufacturing Investments: Investment Promotion and Agglomeration Economies," NBER Working Papers 4878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Utterback, James M. & Suarez, Fernando F., 1993. "Innovation, competition, and industry structure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Rycroft, Robert W. & Kash, Don E., 1994. "Complex technology and community: implications for policy and social science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 613-626, November.
- Hajjem, Olfa & Ayadi, Mohamed & Garrouste, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarities between organizational changes, R&D activity and technological cooperation for the French manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 34617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.