Nature and impact of innovation in manufacturing industry: some evidence from the Italian innovation survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, December.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 1996. "A composite indicator of a firm's innovativeness. An empirical analysis based on survey data for Swiss manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 633-645, June.
- Rosenberg,Nathan, 1994. "Exploring the Black Box," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521452700.
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 1998.
"Inputs And Outputs Of Innovative Activities In Italian Manufacturing,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 323-344.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 1996. "Inputs and Outputs of Innovative Activities in Italian Manufacturing," Working Papers 78, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Cesaratto, Sergio & Sirilli, Giorgio, 1991. "Sources of innovative activities and industrial organization in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 299-313, August.
- Coombs, R. & Narandren, P. & Richards, A., 1996. "A literature-based innovation output indicator," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 403-413, May.
- Enrico Santarelli, 1994.
"Analysing Literature-Based Innovation Output Indicators: The Italian Experience,"
197, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Piergiovanni, Roberta, 1996. "Analyzing literature-based innovation output indicators: the Italian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 689-711, August.
- Geroski, Paul A & Samiei, Hossein & Van Reenen, John, 1996.
"How Persistently do Firms Innovate?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rosenberg,Nathan, 1994. "Exploring the Black Box," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521459556.
- Sadowski, B.M. & Beers van, C., 2002.
"The Innovation Performance of Foreign Affiliates: Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing Firms,"
02.17, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Sadowski, B.M. & Beers van, C., 2002. "The Innovation Performance of Foreign Affiliates: Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing Firms," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 02.17, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Cassiman, Bruno, 1999. "Make and buy in innovation strategies: evidence from Belgian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Simona Iammarino & Valeria Mastrostefano & Alberto Silvani, 2002. "Looking for Regional Systems of Innovation: Evidence from the Italian Innovation Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 173-186.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Gellatly, Guy & Baldwin, John R., 2005. "Canada's Investments in Science and Innovation: Is the Existing Concept of Research and Development Sufficient?," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005032e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Wolfgang Becker, 2003. "Evaluation of the Role of Universities in the Innovation Process," Discussion Paper Series 241, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 1998. "Complementarity between technology make and buy in innovation strategies: Evidence from Belgiam manufacturing firms," Economics Working Papers 279, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Carlos Pinho, 2007. "Searching For Sectoral Patterns Of Innovation In European Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 48, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2000. "Technological Opportunities, Absorptive Capacities, and Innovation," Discussion Paper Series 195, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Mainwaring, Lynn & Moore, Nigel J. & Murphy, Philip D., 2007. "A regional comparison of enterprise patent holdings: A study of British and Irish data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1655-1665, December.
- Simona Iammarino & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Maria Savona, 2007. "The perception of obstacles to innovation. Multinational and domestic firms in Italy," Working Papers of BETA 2007-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Brian Cozzarin & Jennifer Percival, 2006. "Complementarities between organisational strategies and innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 195-217.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2005.
"Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities, Theoretical considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(2), pages 130-150, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2002. "Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities - Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 226, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Yam, Richard C.M. & Lo, William & Tang, Esther P.Y. & Lau, Antonio K.W., 2011. "Analysis of sources of innovation, technological innovation capabilities, and performance: An empirical study of Hong Kong manufacturing industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 391-402, April.
- Elena Cefis & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Utz Weitzel, 2009. "Effects of coordinated strategies on product and process R&D," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 193-222, April.
- Beneito, Pilar, 2003. "Choosing among alternative technological strategies: an empirical analysis of formal sources of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 693-713, April.
- Claudio A. Piga & Marco Vivarelli, 2003.
"Internal and External R&D: A Sample Selection Approach,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Claudio A . Piga & Marco Vivarelli, 2004. "Internal and External R&D: A Sample Selection Approach," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(4), pages 457-482, 09.
- Sirilli, Giorgio & Evangelista, Rinaldo, 1998. "Technological innovation in services and manufacturing: results from Italian surveys," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 881-899, December.
- Yam, Richard C. M. & Guan, Jian Cheng & Pun, Kit Fai & Tang, Esther P. Y., 2004. "An audit of technological innovation capabilities in chinese firms: some empirical findings in Beijing, China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1123-1140, October.
- Sadowski, Bert M. & Sadowski-Rasters, Gaby, 2006. "On the innovativeness of foreign affiliates: Evidence from companies in The Netherlands," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 447-462, April.
- Peeters, T.J.G., 2013. "External knowledge search and use in new product development," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5906731, Tilburg University.
- E. Cefis & M.L. Ghita, 2008. "Post Merger Innovative Patterns in Small and Medium Firms," Working Papers 08-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hua Liang & Zongyi Zhang, 2012. "The effects of industry characteristics on the sources of technological product and process innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 867-884, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.