Discouraging opportunistic behavior in collaborative R & D: A new role for government
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Hayton & Saloua Sehili & Vida Scarpello, 2010. "Why do firms join consortial research centers? An empirical examination of firm, industry and environmental antecedents," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 494-510, October.
- Pilar Socorro, M., 2007. "Optimal technology policy under asymmetric information in a research joint venture," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 76-97, January.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2013. "Knowledge and rent spillovers through government-sponsored R&D consortia," Working Paper Series 24, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leyden, Dennis Patrick & Link, Albert N., 1999. "Federal laboratories as research partners," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 575-592, May.
- M. Pilar Socorro, 2003. "Optimal technology policy: subsidies versus monitoring," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 570.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rachelle C. Sampson, 2004. "Organizational choice in R&D alliances: Knowledge-based and transaction cost perspectives," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6-7), pages 421-436.
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2009. "How do public programmes shape strategic R&D collaborations? Project-level evidence from the 5th and 6th EU Framework Programmes," Working Papers of BETA 2009-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Firms’ Innovative Performance: The Mediating Role of Innovative Collaborations," MPRA Paper 16193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.