Going global: The use of ICT networks in research and development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rothwell, R. & Robertson, A. B., 1973. "The role of communications in technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 204-225, October.
- Howells, Jeremy, 1990. "The location and organisation of research and development: New horizons," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 133-146, April.
- Ketokivi, Mikko, 2006. "When Does Co-location of Manufacturing and R&D Matter?," Discussion Papers 1051, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver & Boutellier, Roman, 2004. "Organizing global R&D: challenges and dilemmas," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-49.
- Paola Criscuolo & Rajneesh Narula, 2005.
"Using Multi-hub Structures for international R&D Organizational Inertia and the Challenges of Implementation,"
DRUID Working Papers
05-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Criscuolo,Paola & Narula,Rajneesh, 2005. "Using multi-hub structures for international R&D: Organizational inertia and the challenges of implementation," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff, 2010. "Inventor collaboration over distance â€“ a comparison of academic and corporate patents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.