Going global: The use of ICT networks in research and development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Howells, Jeremy, 1990. "The location and organisation of research and development: New horizons," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 133-146, April.
- Rothwell, R. & Robertson, A. B., 1973. "The role of communications in technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 204-225, October.
- Suzuki, Shinya, 2012. "Internationalization of R&D activities by multinational firms.," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/340794, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Ketokivi, Mikko, 2006. "When Does Co-location of Manufacturing and R&D Matter?," Discussion Papers 1051, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Criscuolo,Paola & Narula,Rajneesh, 2005.
"Using multi-hub structures for international R&D: Organizational inertia and the challenges of implementation,"
025, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Paola Criscuolo & Rajneesh Narula, 2005. "Using Multi-hub Structures for international R&D Organizational Inertia and the Challenges of Implementation," DRUID Working Papers 05-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff, 2010. "Inventor collaboration over distance â€“ a comparison of academic and corporate patents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.