Making sense of diversity: public-private sector research linkage in three technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Autio, E., 1997. "New, technology-based firms in innovation networks symplectic and generative impacts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 263-281, October.
- Staffan Jacobsson, 2002. "Universities and industrial transformation: An interpretative and selective literature study with special emphasis on Sweden," SPRU Working Paper Series 81, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Elena Revilla, 2003. "Performance Evaluation Of Public And Private R&D Partnerships: (...)," Working Papers Economia wp03-07, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2001. "Global and domestic utilization of industrial relevant science: patent citation analysis of science-technology interactions and knowledge flows," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 35-54, January.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2002.
"Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities - Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry -,"
Discussion Paper Series
226, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2005. "Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities, Theoretical considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(2), pages 130-150, March.
- Clarysse, B. & Debackere, K. & Rappa, M. A., 1996. "Modeling the persistence of organizations in an emerging field: the case of hepatitis C," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 671-687, August.
- Acosta Ballesteros, J. & Modrego Rico, A., 2000. "La participación de las empresas en los Proyectos Concertado del Plan Nacional de I+D," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 5-28, Agosto.
- Perkmann, Markus & King, Zella & Pavelin, Stephen, 2011. "Engaging excellence? Effects of faculty quality on university engagement with industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 539-552, May.
- Hemert, P. van & Nijkamp, P., 2008. "Thematic research prioritization in the EU and the Netherlands: an assessment on the basis of content analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Broström, Anders & McKelvey, Maureen, 2009. "How do Organisational and Cognitive Distances Shape Firms’ Interactions with Universities and Public Research Institutes?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 188, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Perkmann, Markus & Walsh, Kathryn, 2008. "Engaging the scholar: Three types of academic consulting and their impact on universities and industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1884-1891, December.
- Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N. & Siegel, Donald S., 2014.
"A theoretical analysis of the role of social networks in entrepreneurship,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1157-1163.
- Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N. & Siegel, Donald S., 2013. "A Theoretical Analysis of the Role of Social Networks in Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 13-22, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Becker, 2003. "Evaluation of the Role of Universities in the Innovation Process," Discussion Paper Series 241, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.