Incentives to innovate and the sources of innovation: the case of scientific instruments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaps, Katharina & Pfeil, Silko & Sauer, Thomas & Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang, 2010.
"Strategische Ausrichtung und Innovationstätigkeit von KMU im Raum Jena,"
Jena Contributions to Economic Research
2010,3, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Katharina Kaps & Silko Pfeil & Thomas Sauer & Matthias-Wolfgang Stoetzer, 2011. "Strategische Ausrichtung und Innovationstätigkeit von KMU im Raum Jena," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(09), pages 40-48, 05.
- Adams, Pamela & Fontana, Roberto & Malerba, Franco, 2013. "The magnitude of innovation by demand in a sectoral system: The role of industrial users in semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Pénin, Julien & Wack, Jean-Pierre, 2008. "Research tool patents and free-libre biotechnology: A suggested unified framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1909-1921, December.
- Isabel Freitas & Tommy Clausen & Roberto Fontana & Bart Verspagen, 2011.
"Formal and informal external linkages and firms’ innovative strategies. A cross-country comparison,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 91-119, February.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Clausen, Tommy & Fontana, Roberto & Verspagen, Bart, 2008. "Formal and informal external linkages and firms' innovative strategies. A cross-country comparison," MERIT Working Papers 065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Tommy Clausen & Roberto Fontana & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Formal and informal external linkages and firms' innovative strategies: A cross-country comparison," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20081113, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Franke, Nikolaus & Shah, Sonali, 2003. "How communities support innovative activities: an exploration of assistance and sharing among end-users," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-178, January.
- Kashefi, Mohammad Ali, 2011. "The effect of vertical knowledge spillovers via the supply chain on location decision of firms," MPRA Paper 31743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2011.
- Tietze, Frank & Pieper, Thorsten & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "To own or not to own: How ownership affects user innovation - An empirical study in the German rowing community," Working Papers 73, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Alexander Peine, 2008. "The sources of use knowledge – towards a framework about use, consumption and industrial dynamics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-18, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- Lettl, Christopher & Rost, Katja & von Wartburg, Iwan, 2009. "Why are some independent inventors 'heroes' and others 'hobbyists'? The moderating role of technological diversity and specialization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 243-254, March.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Wilhelm Pfähler, 2001. "Oekonomie der Grundlagenforschung und Wissenschaftspolitik," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 125-144, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.