New technology adoption in US telecommunications: The role of competitive pressures and firm-level inducements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1993)
Issue (Month): 5-6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galliano, D. & Roux, P., 2005.
"The evolution of the spatial digital divide : from internet adoption to internet use by french industrial firms,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse)
200513, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Danielle GALLIANO (LEREPS-GRES & INRA-ETIC ) & Pascale ROUX (ADIS, Université Paris Sud ), 2005. "The evolution of the spatial digital divide: From internet adoption to internet use by french industrial firms," Cahiers du GRES 2005-25, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 2004. "Determinants of the adoption of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT): An empirical analysis based on firm-level data for the Swiss business sector," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 315-342, September.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Martin Woerter, 2004. "The Decision to Adopt Internet-based E-Commerce : An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 04-89, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Lucia Piscitello & Cristina Rossi, 2005. "Explaining The Territorial Adoption Of New Technologies - A Spatial Econometric Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p92, European Regional Science Association.
- Parhi, Mamata, 2005. "Diffusion of New Technology in Indian Auto Component Industry: An Examination of the Determinants of Adoption," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 08, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux, 2008. "Organisational motives and spatial effects in Internet adoption and intensity of use: evidence from French industrial firms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 425-448, June.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2000. "Sluggish giants, sticky cultures, and dynamic capability transformation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "The Determinants of the Adoption Lag for Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998117e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "Les facteurs determinants des retards en matiere d'adoption des technologies de fabrication de pointe," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1998117f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & METHAMEM, Raouchen & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2009.
"Disparités régionales et diffusion des TIC en Tunisie
[Regional disparities and ICTs diffusion in Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 17938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Ley, 2013.
"Factors Determining the Adoption of Energy-Saving Technologies in Swiss Firms: An Analysis Based on Micro Data,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 389-417, March.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ley Marius, 2010. "Factors Determining the Adoption of Energy-saving Technologies in Swiss Firms – An Analysis based on Micro Data," KOF Working papers 10-257, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 1995. "Does new technology adoption pay? Electronic switching patterns and firm-level performance in US telecommunications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 803-822, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.