Strategy, structure and performance in product development: Observations from the auto industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 21 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus C. Becker & Francesco Zirpoli, 2003. "Organising new product development Knowledge hollowing-out and knowledge integration," DRUID Working Papers 03-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Formentini, Marco & Romano, Pietro, 2011. "Using value analysis to support knowledge transfer in the multi-project setting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 545-560, June.
- Iansiti, Marco, 1995. "Technology integration: Managing technological evolution in a complex environment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 521-542, July.
- Rauniar, Rupak & Rawski, Greg, 2012. "Organizational structuring and project team structuring in integrated product development project," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 939-952.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
- Iansiti, Marco, 1997. "From technological potential to product performance: an empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 345-365, October.
- Cusumano, Michael A., 1954-, 1992. "Japanese technology management--innovations, transferability, and the limitations of "lean" production," Working papers 3477-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.