A technological communications costs model of R&D consortia as public policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gosalbez, Maite Pastor & Diez, Joel Sandonis, 2000. "Disclosing own subsidies in cooperative research projects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 385-404, July.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Iammarino, Simona, 1999. "The policy implications of the globalisation of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 317-336, March.
- Todd Watkins & Lolita Paff, 2009.
"Absorptive capacity and R&D tax policy: Are in-house and external contract R&D substitutes or complements?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 207-227, August.
- Todd A. Watkins & Lolita Paff, 2007. "Absorptive Capacity and R&D Tax Policy: Are In-house and External Contract R&D Substitutes or Complements?," Working Papers 116, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2000. "Collective Knowledge Communication and Innovation: The Evidence of Technological Districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 535-547.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Sobrero, Maurizio & Roberts, Edward B., 2002. "Strategic management of supplier-manufacturer relations in new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 159-182, January.
- William Comanor & Patrick Rey, 1997. "Competition Policy towards Vertical Restraints in Europe and the United States," Empirica, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Sadeh, Arye & Griffin, Wade L., 1997. "Value of feedback in agricultural decisions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 53(2-3), pages 285-301.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.