An exploration of the science base of recent technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 19 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer, Martin, 2000. "Does science push technology? Patents citing scientific literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 409-434, March.
- Daniel Coronado & Manuel Acosta, 2003. "The effects of regional scientific opportunities in science-technology flows: Evidence from scientific literature cited in firms' patent data," ERSA conference papers ersa03p321, European Regional Science Association.
- Coronado, Daniel & Acosta, Manuel, 2002.
"Science-technology flows in Spanish regions: an analysis of scientific citations in patents,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p236, European Regional Science Association.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel, 2003. "Science-technology flows in Spanish regions: An analysis of scientific citations in patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1783-1803, December.
- von Wartburg, Iwan & Teichert, Thorsten & Rost, Katja, 2005. "Inventive progress measured by multi-stage patent citation analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1591-1607, December.
- Kostoff, Ronald N., 1995. "Research requirements for research impact assessment," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 869-882, November.
- Belderbos, Rene & Leten, Bart & Suzuki, Shinya, 2009.
"Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?,"
MERIT Working Papers
066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd09-079, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2001. "Global and domestic utilization of industrial relevant science: patent citation analysis of science-technology interactions and knowledge flows," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 35-54, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.