Determinants of research output in economics departments in British universities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 17 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008.
"Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2443, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," IEW - Working Papers 390, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Johnes, Jill & Johnes, Geraint, 1995. "Research funding and performance in U.K. University Departments of Economics: A frontier analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 301-314, September.
- Ying Chu Ng & Sung Ko Li, 2000. "Measuring the Research Performance of Chinese Higher Education Institutions: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 139-156.
- Malcolm Abbot & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2003.
"Research Output of Australian Universities,"
2003_04, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Groot, Tom & Garcia-Valderrama, Teresa, 2006. "Research quality and efficiency: An analysis of assessments and management issues in Dutch economics and business research programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1362-1376, November.
- Beerkens, Maarja, 2013. "Facts and fads in academic research management: The effect of management practices on research productivity in Australia," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1679-1693.
- Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela & Jordi SuriÃ±ach, 2006. "An analysis of the determinants in economics and business publications by spanish universities between 1994 and 2004," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 200602, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Ville, Simon & Valadkhani, Abbas & O'Brien, Martin, 2005. "The Distribution of Research Performance Across Australian Universities, 1992-2003, and Its Implications for Higher Education Funding Models," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp05-26, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tzeremes, Nickolaos & Halkos, George, 2010. "A DEA approach for measuring university departments’ efficiency," MPRA Paper 24029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Worthington, Andrew, 2005. "Ranking and Clustering Australian University Research Performance, 1998-2002," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp05-19, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Katja Rost & Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Quantitative and Qualitative Rankings of Scholars," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 63(1), pages 63-91, January.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Fassio Claudio, 2012. "Academic knowledge and economic growth: are scientific fields all alike," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201203, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.