Venture capital-financed innovation and technological change in the USA
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 17 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusuf Shahid & M. Anjum Altaf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2004. "Global Change and East Asian Policy Initiatives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14928, October.
- Kenney, Martin & Dossani, Rafiq, 2001. "Creating an Environment: Developing Venture Capital in India," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt6z47h77n, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Annamaria Fiore & Maria Jennifer Grisorio & Francesco Prota, 2009. "Do we really need regional innovation agencies? Some insights from the experience of an Italian region," series 0025, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Nov 2009.
- Heneric, Oliver & Engel, Dirk & Champenois, Claire, 2004.
"The Birth of German Biotechnology Industry: Did Venture Capital run the Show?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dirk Engel & Claire Champenois & Oliver Heneric, 2004. "The Birth of German Biotechnology Industry – Did Venture Capital run the show?," RWI Discussion Papers 0016, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp, 2009. "What is the Effect of the Current Financial Crisis on Venture Capital Financing? Empirical Evidence from US Internet Start-ups," MPRA Paper 14727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. William Petty & William D. Bygrave, 1993. "What Does Finance Have to Say to the Entrepreneur?," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 2(2), pages 125-137 , Spring.
- Dimo Dimov & Pablo Martin de Holan & Hana Milanov, 2012. "Learning patterns in venture capital investing in new industries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(6), pages 1389-1426, December.
- Asim Mishra, 2005. "INDIAN VENTURE CAPITALISTS (VCs) INVESTMENT EVALUATION CRITERIA," Finance 0507002, EconWPA.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Langlois, Richard N., 1995.
"Innovation, networks, and vertical integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 543-562, July.
- Dimo Dimov & Gordon Murray, 2008. "Determinants of the Incidence and Scale of Seed Capital Investments by Venture Capital Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 127-152, February.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2002. "Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-253, February.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & De Vries, Geertjan, 2010. "Venture capital and the financial crisis: an empirical study across industries and countries," MPRA Paper 20287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Burg, Urs & Kenney, Martin, 2000. "Venture capital and the birth of the local area networking industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1135-1155, December.
- Benjamin Cole & Preeta Banerjee, 2013. "Morally Contentious Technology-Field Intersections: The Case of Biotechnology in the United States," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 555-574, July.
- V. Collewaert & S. Manigart & R. Aernoudt, 2007.
"An Assessment Of Government Funding Of Business Angel Networks: A Regional Study,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
07/455, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Collewaert, V. & Manigart, S. & Rudy Aernoudt, 2007. "An assessment of government funding of business angel networks: a regional study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Avnimelech, Gil & Kenney, Martin & Teubal, Morris, 2004. "Building Venture Capital Industries: Understanding the U.S. and Israeli Experiences," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt9035c3vt, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Jaaskelainen, Mikko & Maula, Markku & Murray, Gordon, 2007. "Profit distribution and compensation structures in publicly and privately funded hybrid venture capital funds," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 913-929, September.
- Koh, Francis C. C. & Koh, Winston T. H. & Tschang, Feichin Ted, 2005. "An analytical framework for science parks and technology districts with an application to Singapore," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 217-239, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.