The new product learning cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rauniar, Rupak & Doll, William & Rawski, Greg & Hong, Paul, 2008. "Shared knowledge and product design glitches in integrated product development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 723-736, August.
- Blume, Brian D. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 2011. "Attributions to intuition in the venture founding process: Do entrepreneurs actually use intuition or just say that they do?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Walter, Achim, 2003. "Relationship-specific factors influencing supplier involvement in customer new product development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 721-733, September.
- Christensen, Clayton M. & Suárez, Fernando F., 1960- & Utterback, James M., 1941-, 1996. "Strategies for survival in fast-changing industries," Working papers #152-96. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Cusin, Julien, 2005. "Echec commercial et apprentissage : vers une articulation du temps discret et du temps continu," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2421, Paris Dauphine University.
- Storey, Chris & Easingwood, Christopher J., 1999. "Types of New Product Performance: Evidence from the Consumer Financial Services Sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 193-203, October.
- Keith Pavitt, 2003. "The Process of Innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 89, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gruner, Kjell E. & Homburg, Christian, 2000. "Does Customer Interaction Enhance New Product Success?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Christophe Midler & Philippe Silberzahn, 2008. "Creating Products in the Absence of Markets: A Robust Design Approach," Post-Print hal-00404187, HAL.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Kuratko, Donald F., 2009. "The death of an innovative project: How grief recovery enhances learning," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 451-458, September.
- Christensen, Jens Froslev, 1995. "Asset profiles for technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 727-745, September.
- Sanderson, Susan & Uzumeri, Mustafa, 1995. "Managing product families: The case of the Sony Walkman," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 761-782, September.
- Philippe Silberzahn & Christophe Midler, 2007. "Creating Products in the Absence of Markets: A Robust Design Approach," Post-Print hal-00263305, HAL.
- Watson, Warren & Stewart, Wayne Jr. & BarNir, Anat, 2003. "The effects of human capital, organizational demography, and interpersonal processes on venture partner perceptions of firm profit and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-164, March.
- Ans Heirman & Bart Clarysse, 2004.
"Do intangible assets and pre-founding R&D efforts matter for innovation speed in start-ups?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2004-04, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. Heirman & B. Clarysse, 2004. "Do Intangible Assets and Pre-founding R&D Efforts Matter for Innovation Speed in Start-Ups?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/238, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- McGrath, Rita Gunther, 1995. "Advantage from adversity: Learning from disappointment in internal corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 121-142, March.
- Blindenbach-Driessen, Floortje & van den Ende, Jan, 2006. "Innovation in project-based firms: The context dependency of success factors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 545-561, May.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Kuratko, Donald F., 2009. "Project failure from corporate entrepreneurship: Managing the grief process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 588-600, November.
- Camarasa Gómez, Raúl, 2008. "Estrategias y control de la innovación," Gestión Joven "Revista de la Agrupación Joven Iberoamericana de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas". Young Management "Journal of the Young Iberomerican Group of Accounting and Business Admi, Asociación Española de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas (AECA). Spanish Accounting and Business Administration Association., issue 2, November.
- Meyer, Marc H. & Utterback, James M., 1941- & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1992. "Core competencies, product families and sustained business success," Working papers #65-92. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bradley, Steven W. & Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean A., 2011. "Swinging a double-edged sword: The effect of slack on entrepreneurial management and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 537-554, September.
- Nora Lado & Ester Martínez-Ros & Mercedes Martos-Partal, 2010. "Trends in packaging claims for new products: impacts on firm value," Business Economics Working Papers id-10-02, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".
- Nightingale, P., 2000. "The product-process-organisation relationship in complex development projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 913-930, August.
- Watson, Warren E. & Ponthieu, Louis D. & Critelli, Joseph W., 1995. "Team interpersonal process effectiveness in venture partnerships and its connection to perceived success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 393-411, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.