Towards an understanding of technical change in semi-industrialized countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2010. "Strategic Asset-Seeking Activities of Emerging Multinationals: Perspectives of Foreign Acquisitions by Indian Pharmaceutical MNEs," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(2).
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2005. "Inadequacy of technology and innovation systems at the periphery: notes on Celso Furtado's contributions for a dialogue between evolutionists and structuralists," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td254, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- McKendrick, David, 1995. "Sources of imitation: improving bank process capabilities," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 783-802, September.
- Pierre J. Tremblay, 1998. "Organize to Generate Innovation: Tools to Measure Technical Change, Productivity and Change-Generating Efforts," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 98s-12, CIRANO.
- James DD, 1988. "Impact of technology imports on indigenous technological capacity: the case study of Mexico," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 258768, International Labour Organization.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005.
"Globalization and its disconnects,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Simon Teitel, 2001. "Globalization and its disconnects," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 07-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Zohair, Mohammad & Alagawadi, Mallikarjun V., 2012.
"Regional Policies, Firm Characteristics, and Exporting in the Indian State of Karnataka,"
40717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Mohammad Zohair & Mallikarjun V. Alagawadi, 2013. "Regional Policies, Firm Characteristics and Exporting in the Indian State of Karnataka," Foreign Trade Review, , , vol. 48(1), pages 45-81, February.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1986. "Technological development and export performance in LDCs: Leading engineering and chemical firms in India," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 80-92, March.
- Simon Teitel, 2008. "Innovation Promotion and Learning in International Trade: the Case of Colombian Manufacturing Exports," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 23-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.