The economics of resource-conservation, pollution-reduction technology selection: The case of irrigation water
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources and Energy.
Volume (Year): 13 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Nauges, Céline & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2009.
"The Effect of Production Uncertainty and Information Dissemination of the Diffusion of Irrigation Technologies,"
TSE Working Papers
09-032, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- KOUNDOURI Phoebe & NAUGES CÃ©line & TZOUVELEKAS Vangelis, 2009. "The Effect Of Production Uncertainty And Information Dissemination On The Diffusion Of Irrigation Technologies," LERNA Working Papers 09.06.282, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis TZOUVELEKAS, . "The Effect Of Production Uncertainty And Information Dissemination On The Diffusion Of Irrigation Technologies," DEOS Working Papers 1009, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, . "Endogenous Technology Adoption Under Production Risk: Theory and Application to Irrigation Technology," Working Papers 0411, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Ariel Dinar & Mark Campbell & David Zilberman, 1992. "Adoption of improved irrigation and drainage reduction technologies under limiting environmental conditions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 373-398, July.
- Schwabe, Kurt A. & Knapp, Keith C. & Kan, Iddo, 2002. "Integrated Drainwater Management In Irrigated Agriculture," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19609, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Seo, Niggol, 2007. "Changing farm types and irrigation as an adaptation to climate change in Latin American agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4161, The World Bank.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Climate Change, Agriculture, and Developing Countries: Does Adaptation Matter?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 277-93, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.