Genetic diversity and interdependent crop choices in agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Melinda Smale & Jason Hartell & Paul W. Heisey & Ben Senauer, 1998. "The Contribution of Genetic Resources and Diversity to Wheat Production in the Punjab of Pakistan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 482-493.
- Smale, Melinda, 1997. "The Green Revolution and wheat genetic diversity: Some unfounded assumptions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1257-1269, August.
- Bezabih, Mintewab, 2005. "Biodiversity Conservation Under an Imperfect Seed System: The Role of Community Seed Banking Scheme," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24685, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heikkila, Jaakko, 2006. "Economics of invasive alien species: pre-emptive versus reactive control," Discussion Papers 11865, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2007. "Agro-biodiversity as natural insurance and the development of financial insurance markets," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008.
"Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2010. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agrobiodiversity and agrienvironmental policies," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 483-496, 09.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Hellin, Jonathan & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2012. "Determinants of Adoption and Spatial Diversity of Wheat Varieties on Household Farms in Turkey," Socioeconomics Program Working Papers 147106, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Salvatore Falco & Melinda Smale & Charles Perrings, 2008. "The role of agricultural cooperatives in sustaining the wheat diversity and productivity: the case of southern Italy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 161-174, February.
- Julie C. Dawson & Pierre Rivière & Jean-François Berthellot & Florent Mercier & Patrick de Kochko & Nathalie Galic & Sophie Pin & Estelle Serpolay & Mathieu Thomas & Simon Giuliano & Isabelle Goldri, 2011. "Collaborative Plant Breeding for Organic Agricultural Systems in Developed Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(8), pages 1206-1223, August.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2008. "Nature in Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 1-7, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.