The locality of waste sites within the city of Chicago: a demographic, social, and economic analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John A. Hird, 1993. "Environmental policy and equity: The case of superfund," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 323-343.
- James T. Hamilton, 1995. "Testing for environmental racism: Prejudice, profits, political power?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 107-132.
- James T. Hamilton, 1993. "Politics and Social Costs: Estimating the Impact of Collective Action on Hazardous Waste Facilities," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 101-125, Spring.
- Douglas Anderton & Andy Anderson & John Oakes & Michael Fraser, 1994. "Environmental Equity: The Demographics of Dumping," Demography, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 229-248, May.
- Diane Hite, 2000. "A Random Utility Model of Environmental Equity," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 31(1), pages 40-58.
- Ann Wolverton, 2009. "The Role of Demographic and Cost-Related Factors in Determining Where Plants Locate - A Tale of Two Texas Cities," NCEE Working Paper Series 200903, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jun 2009.
- Ann Wolverton, 2008.
"Effects of Socio-Economic and Input-Related Factors on Polluting Plants' Location Decisions,"
NCEE Working Paper Series
200808, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2008.
- Wolverton Ann, 2009. "Effects of Socio-Economic and Input-Related Factors on Polluting Plants' Location Decisions," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Alexandre BERTHE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Sylvie FERRARI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Ecological inequalities: how to link unequal access to the environment with theories of justice?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- William Bowen & Mark Atlas & Sugie Lee, 2009. "Industrial agglomeration and the regional scientific explanation of perceived environmental injustice," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 1013-1031, December.
- Cynthia Morgan & Kelly B. Maguire & Robin R. Jenkins, 2002.
"Host Community Compensation and Municipal Solid Waste Landfills,"
NCEE Working Paper Series
200204, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2002.
- Robin R. Jenkins & Kelly B. Maguire & Cynthia L. Morgan, 2004. "Host Community Compensation and Municipal Solid Waste Landfills," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(4).
- Kevin Haninger & Lala Ma & Christopher Timmins, 2014. "The Value of Brownfield Remediation," NBER Working Papers 20296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.