An empirical analysis of the Nuclear Liability Act (1970) in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dubin, Jeffrey A. & Rothwell, Geoffrey S., 1989. "Risk and reactor safety systems adoption," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 201-218, October.
- Tyran, Jean-Robert & Zweifel, Peter, 1993. "Environmental risk internalization through capital markets (ERICAM): The case of nuclear power," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 431-444, December.
- Doucet, J-A & Heyes, A-G, 1996.
"Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System : An Analysis of the Proposals,"
9628, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Heyes, Anthony G., 1997. "Restructuring of Ontario's electricity supply system: an analysis of the proposals," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Heyes, Anthony G., 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System: an Analysis of the Proposals," Cahiers de recherche 9628, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Doucet, J-A & Heyes, A-G, 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System : An Analysis of the Proposal," Papers 9628, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Heyes, Anthony G, 1995. "PRA in the nuclear sector: Quantifying human error and human malice," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1027-1034, December.
- Gérard Mondello, 2011.
"Civil Liability, Safety and Nuclear Parks: Is Concentrated Management Better?,"
2011.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gérard Mondello, 2011. "Civil Liability, Safety and Nuclear Parks: Is Concentrated Management Better?," Post-Print hal-00727252, HAL.
- Sharify, Nooraddin, 2013. "Input–output modelling of the effect of implicit subsidies on general prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 913-917.
- Michael Faure & Karine Fiore, 2005. "An Economic Analysis of the French Nuclear Liability Subsidy," CAE Working Papers 35, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011.
"Renewable Energy Subsidies: Second-Best Policy or Fatal Aberration for Mitigation?,"
2011.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2013. "Renewable energy subsidies: Second-best policy or fatal aberration for mitigation?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 217-234.
- Gérard Mondello, 2014. "Splitting Nuclear Parks or Not? The Third Party Liability Role," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2013.
"Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 597-607.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.