Optimizing production technology choices: conventional production vs. recycling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Forster, B A, 1973. "Optimal Consumption Planning in a Polluted Environment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 49(128), pages 534-45, December.
- Baumol, William J., 1977. "On recycling as a moot environmental issue," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 83-87, March.
- Lusky, Rafael, 1975. "Consumers' Preferences and Ecological Consciousness," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(1), pages 188-200, February.
- Noel, Michael, 1978. "Resource extraction and recycling with environmental costs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 220-235, September.
- Caputo, Michael R., 1990. "How to do comparative dynamics on the back of an envelope in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 655-683, October.
- Asheim, Geir B, 1994. " Net National Product as an Indicator of Sustainability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(2), pages 257-65.
- David N. Beede & David E. Bloom, 1995. "Economics of the Generation and Management of Municipal Solid Waste," NBER Working Papers 5116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Lusky, 1976. "A Model of Recycling and Pollution Control," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 91-101, February.
- Michael A. Toman, 1994. "Economics and "Sustainability": Balancing Trade-Offs and Imperatives," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(4), pages 399-413.
- Hartwick, John M., 1990.
"Natural resources, national accounting and economic depreciation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 291-304, December.
- John M. Hartwick, 1990. "Natural Resources, National Accounting and Economic Depreciation," Working Papers 771, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- d'Arge, R C & Kogiku, K C, 1973. "Economic Growth and the Environment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 61-77, January.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne, 1994. " Net National Product as a Welfare Indicator," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(2), pages 241-52.
- C. G. Plourde, 1972. "A Model of Waste Accumulation and Disposal," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 119-25, February.
- Smith, Vernon L., 1977. "Control theory applied to natural and environmental resources an exposition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Siebert, Horst, 1982. "Nature as a life support system: Renewable resources and environmental disruption," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3569, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1972. "Dynamics of Waste Accumulation: Disposal Versus Recycling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 86(4), pages 600-616, November.
- Schulze, William D., 1974. "The optimal use of non-renewable resources: The theory of extraction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 53-73, May.
- Lusky, Rafael, 1975. "Optimal taxation policies for conservation and recycling," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 315-328, December.
- Olli Tahvonen, 1991. "On the dynamics of renewable resource harvesting and pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 97-117, March.
- Karen Pittel & Amigues Jean-Pierre & Thomas Kuhn, 2005. "Endogenous growth and recycling : a material balance approach," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/37, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2008. "Capital accumulation, interest rate, and the income-pollution pattern. A simple model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 225-235, March.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2001. "Landfilling Versus ``Backstop'' Recycling When Income Is Growing," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 37-52, May.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2011.
"Ordering Renewables: Groundwater, Recycling, and Desalination,"
201105, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Roumasset James & Wada Christopher A, 2011. "Ordering Renewable Resources: Groundwater, Recycling, and Desalination," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2001. "A Generalized Production Set. The Production and Recycling Function," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2004.
"On natural resource substitution,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/48, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2007. "Exhaustible resources and secondary materials: A macroeconomic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 138-148, June.
- Karen Pittel, 2006. "A Kuznets Curve for Recycling," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/52, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2004. "Natural Resources Dynamics: Another Look," Working Papers 2004.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2005. "Gestión de residuos sólidos urbanos: Análisis económico y políticas públicas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/23, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
- Cogoy, Mario, 2009. "A Model of Eco-Efficiency and Recycling," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(21), pages 1-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.