Market distortions and the benefits from research into new uses for agricultural commodities: Ethanol from corn
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1989.
"The Impact Of Farm And Processing Research On The Australian Wool Industry,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- John D. Mullen & Julian M. Alston & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1989. "The Impact Of Farm And Processing Research On The Australian Wool Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 32-47, 04.
- Fullerton, Don, 1991. "Reconciling Recent Estimates of the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 302-08, March.
- Rask, Norman & Rask, Kevin & Tiefenthaler, Jill, 1993. "Ethanol Policy in the Clean Air-Free Trade Era," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 8(1).
- Sally Kane & John Reilly & Michael Leblanc & James Hrubovcak, 1989. "Ethanol's role: An economic assessment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 505-522.
- Salathe, Larry E. & Price, J. Michael & Gadson, Kenneth E., 1982. "The Food and Agricultural Policy Simulator," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.