Empirical analysis of water market institutions: The 1991 California water market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCann, Laura M.J. & Easter, K. William, 1998. "Estimating Transaction Costs Of Alternative Policies To Reduce Phosphorous Pollution In The Minnesota River," Staff Papers 13919, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- repec:ags:ubzefd:148054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanak, Ellen, 2003. "Stopping The Drain: Third-Party Resistance To Water Marketing In California," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22099, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Crase, Lin & O'Reilly, Leo & Dollery, Brian, 2000. "Water markets as a vehicle for water reform: the case of New South Wales," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(2), June.
- Hansen, Kristiana & Howitt, Richard E. & Williams, Jeffrey C., 2006. "Implementing Options Markets in California To Manage Water Supply Uncertainty," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21218, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian & Lockwood, Michael, 2001. "Towards an Understanding of Static Transaction Costs in the NSW Permanent Water Market: An Application of Choice Modelling," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125588, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Skurray, James H. & Roberts, E.J. & Pannell, David J., 2013. "Hydrological challenges to groundwater trading: lessons from south-west Western Australia," Working Papers 161073, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Dridi, Chokri & Khanna, Madhu, 2003. "Efficacy Of Water Trading Under Asymmetric Information And Implications For Technology Adoption," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22140, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aillery, Marcel P. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Roberts, Michael J. & Quinby, William, 2004. "Policy Directions To Mitigate Water-Supply Risk In Irrigated Agriculture: A Federal Perspective," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19925, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Williamson, Brendon & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M., 2008. "Structuring Exotic Options Contracts on Water to Improve the Efficiency of Resource Allocation in the Water Spot Market," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5992, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Garrick, Dustin & Whitten, Stuart M. & Coggan, Anthea, 2013. "Understanding the evolution and performance of water markets and allocation policy: A transaction costs analysis framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 195-205.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer, 2012. "Improving environmental decisions: a transaction-costs story," Working Papers 125851, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1996. "MARKET APPROACHES TO WATER ALLOCATION: WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED?; Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Agriculture, Food, and the Environment, June 17-18, 1996, Padova, Italy," Working Papers 14428, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.