Feasibility study of developing photovoltaic power projects in Italy: An integrated approach
AbstractThe balance between the demand for electricity by consumers and businesses, and environmental protection, is one of the key challenges of our society.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evans, Annette & Strezov, Vladimir & Evans, Tim J., 2009. "Assessment of sustainability indicators for renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1082-1088, June.
- Gollier, Christian, 2009.
"Expected Net Present Value, Expected Net Future Value, and the Ramsey Rule,"
TSE Working Papers
09-049, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gollier, Christian, 2010. "Expected net present value, expected net future value, and the Ramsey rule," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 142-148, March.
- Gollier, Christian, 2009. "Expected Net Present Value, Expected Net Future Value, and the Ramsey Rule," IDEI Working Papers 557, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- GOLLIER Christian, 2008. "Expected net present value, expected net future value, and the Ramsey rule," LERNA Working Papers 08.29.273, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Christian Gollier, 2009. "Expected Net Present Value, Expected Net Future Value, and the Ramsey Rule," CESifo Working Paper Series 2643, CESifo Group Munich.
- Makrides, George & Zinsser, Bastian & Norton, Matthew & Georghiou, George E. & Schubert, Markus & Werner, Jürgen H., 2010. "Potential of photovoltaic systems in countries with high solar irradiation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 754-762, February.
- Mallah, Subhash & Bansal, N.K., 2011. "Parametric sensitivity analysis for techno-economic parameters in Indian power sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 622-629, March.
- Aragonés-Beltrán, P. & Chaparro-González, F. & Pastor-Ferrando, J.P. & Rodríguez-Pozo, F., 2010. "An ANP-based approach for the selection of photovoltaic solar power plant investment projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 249-264, January.
- Chen, Tser-Yieth & Yu, Oliver S. & Hsu, George Jyh-yih & Hsu, Fang-Ming & Sung, Wei-Nown, 2009. "Renewable energy technology portfolio planning with scenario analysis: A case study for Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2900-2906, August.
- Parida, Bhubaneswari & Iniyan, S. & Goic, Ranko, 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1625-1636, April.
- Carvalho, M.M.Q. & La Rovere, E.L. & Gonçalves, A.C.M., 2010. "Analysis of variables that influence electric energy consumption in commercial buildings in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3199-3205, December.
- Varun & Prakash, Ravi & Bhat, Inder Krishnan, 2009. "Energy, economics and environmental impacts of renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2716-2721, December.
- Yu, C.F. & van Sark, W.G.J.H.M. & Alsema, E.A., 2011. "Unraveling the photovoltaic technology learning curve by incorporation of input price changes and scale effects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 324-337, January.
- Mendes, Carlos & de Souza, Leonardo Silva & Kalid, Ricardo & Esquerre, Karla & Kiperstok, Asher, 2011. "Assessment of the uncertainty associated with the energy indicator," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3156-3164, August.
- Tiwari, Arvind & Barnwal, P. & Sandhu, G.S. & Sodha, M.S., 2009. "Energy metrics analysis of hybrid - photovoltaic (PV) modules," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2615-2625, December.
- Antonelli, Marco & Desideri, Umberto, 2014. "The doping effect of Italian feed-in tariffs on the PV market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 583-594.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.