The determinants of intra-urban household mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahr, Michael L. & Gibbs, Robert M., 2002. "Mobility of Section 8 families in Alameda County," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 187-213, September.
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2005.
"Intergenerational transmission of language capital and economic outcomes,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
0506, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2008. "Intergenerational Transmission of Language Capital and Economic Outcomes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 4660-687.
- Casey, Teresa & Dustmann, Christian, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Language Capital and Economic Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 3074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Piil Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2006.
"Employment Effects of Spatial Dispersal of Refugees,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
0605, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anna Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2010. "Employment effects of spatial dispersal of refugees," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 105-146, March.
- Anna Piil Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2005. "Employment Effects of Spatial Dispersal of Refugees," CAM Working Papers 2005-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Job Moving, Residential Moving, and Commuting: A Search Perspective," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 230-253, September.
- Piil Damm, Anna & Rosholm, Michael, 2005. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants: Theory," Working Papers 05-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Daniel H. Weinberg, 1977. "Toward a Simultaneous Model of Intra-Urban Household Mobility," NBER Chapters, in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 4, pages 109-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li-Min Hsueh & Chung-Wen Li & Hsi-Peng Tseng, 2002. "The Population Migration in Taiwan, and its Causal Relationship with Labor Market and Housing Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 61-90.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part I: Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Eaglstein & Yitzhak Berman, 1988. "Correlates of intra-urban migration in Israel," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 103-111, February.
- Tillema, Taede & van Wee, Bert & Ettema, Dick, 2010. "The influence of (toll-related) travel costs in residential location decisions of households: A stated choice approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 785-796, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.