Stability of spatial adjustments across local exchange economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Danny Quah, 2002.
"Spatial Agglomeration Dynamics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 247-252, May.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1982. "Price Dynamics Based on the Adjustment of Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1088-96, December.
- Quah, Danny, 1996. "Regional Convergence Clusters Across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Starrett, David, 1978. "Market allocations of location choice in a model with free mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-37, February.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Regional convergence clusters across Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 951-958, April.
- Pascal Mossay, 2003. "Increasing Returns And Heterogeneity In A Spatial Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Papageorgiou, Yorgo Y & Smith, Terrence R, 1983. "Agglomeration as Local Instability of Spatially Uniform Steady-States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1109-19, July.
- Mossay, Pascal, 2003. "Increasing returns and heterogeneity in a spatial economy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Danny Quah, 2002. "Spatial Agglomeration Dynamics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0521, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 1999.
"Integration, geography and the burden of history,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 245-256, March.
- Costas Megir & Danny Quah, 1996. "Regional Convergence Clusters Across Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0274, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1981. "Price dynamics and the disappearance of short-run profits : An example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 201-204, July.
- Pierre Picard & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2010.
"Self-organized agglomerations and transport costs,"
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 565-589, March.
- Pierre Picard & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007. "Self-organized Agglomerations and Transport Costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0712, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & TABUCHI, Takatoshi, . "Self-organized agglomerations and transport costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2182, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre M. Picard & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011.
"Firms Location under Demand Heterogeneity,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
11-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Mossay, Pascal, 2013. "A theory of rational spatial agglomerations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 385-394.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.