Stability of spatial adjustments across local exchange economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pascal Mossay, 2003. "Increasing Returns And Heterogeneity In A Spatial Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mossay, Pascal, 2003. "Increasing returns and heterogeneity in a spatial economy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Quah, Danny, 2002.
"Spatial Agglomeration Dynamics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Starrett, David, 1978. "Market allocations of location choice in a model with free mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-37, February.
- Danny Quah, 2002. "Spatial Agglomeration Dynamics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0521, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Regional convergence clusters across Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 951-958, April.
- Quah, Danny, 1996. "Regional Convergence Clusters Across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1981. "Price dynamics and the disappearance of short-run profits : An example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 201-204, July.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1982. "Price Dynamics Based on the Adjustment of Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1088-96, December.
- G. P. I. Ottaviano, 1997.
"Integration, Geography and the Burden of History,"
283, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Costas Megir & Danny Quah, 1996. "Regional Convergence Clusters Across Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0274, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Papageorgiou, Yorgo Y & Smith, Terrence R, 1983. "Agglomeration as Local Instability of Spatially Uniform Steady-States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1109-19, July.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & OKUBO, Toshihiro, .
"Firms' locations under demand heterogeneity,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2459, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Picard & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2010.
"Self-organized agglomerations and transport costs,"
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 565-589, March.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & TABUCHI, Takatoshi, . "Self-organized agglomerations and transport costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2182, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Picard & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007. "Self-organized Agglomerations and Transport Costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0712, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mossay, Pascal, 2013. "A theory of rational spatial agglomerations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 385-394.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.