Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1980.
"The effects of nonresidential land uses on the prices of adjacent housing: Some estimates of proximity effects,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter., . "The Effects of Non-residential Land Uses on the Prices of Adjacent Housing: Some Estimates of Proximity Effects," Working Papers 163, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2003. "New urbanism and housing values: a disaggregate assessment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 218-238, September.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown, 1980. "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 125-141.
- Elena G. Irwin & Nancy E. Bockstael, 2001. "The Problem of Identifying Land Use Spillovers: Measuring the Effects of Open Space on Residential Property Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 698-704.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2002. "The Effects of Open Space on Residential Property Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(4), pages 465-480.
- John Matthews & Geoffrey Turnbull, 2007. "Neighborhood Street Layout and Property Value: The Interaction of Accessibility and Land Use Mix," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 111-141, August.
- Kopits, Elizabeth A. & McConnell, Virginia D. & Walls, Margaret A., 2007.
"The Trade-off between Private Lots and Public Open Space in Subdivisions at the Urban-Rural Fringe,"
dp-07-33, Resources For the Future.
- Elizabeth Kopits & Virginia McConnell & Margaret Walls, 2007. "The Trade-off between Private Lots and Public Open Space in Subdivisions at the Urban-Rural Fringe," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1191-1197.
- Thomas de Graaff & Henri L F de Groot & Caroline A Rodenburg & Erik T Verhoef, 2007.
"The WTP for facilities at the Amsterdam Zuidas,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(9), pages 2099-2118, September.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2010. "The Impact of Mixed Land Use on Residential Property Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-105/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paul Cheshire, 2009. "Urban land markets and policy failures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30837, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Damrongsak Rinchumphu & Chris Eves & Connie Susilawati, 2013. "Brand Value of Property in Bangkok Metropolitan Region (BMR), Thailand," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 296-322.
- Paul Besseling & Jos Ebregt & Rafael Saitua & Ioulia Ossokina, 2005. "Multifunctional land use in the Amsterdam South Axis area - a cost-benefit analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p409, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.