Second-best redistribution through public investment: a characterization, an empirical test and an application to the case of Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel de la Fuente, . "Los mecanismos de cohesión territorial en España: un análisis y algunas propuestas," Studies on the Spanish Economy 200, FEDEA.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, 2005.
"The dynamics of regional inequalities,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
229, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Albert Solé-Ollé, 2009.
"Inter-Regional redistribution through infrastructure investment: tactical or programmatic?,"
2009/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Albert Solé-Ollé, 2009. "Inter-regional redistribution through infrastructure investment: tactical or programmatic?," Working Papers XREAP2009-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2005. "Los mecanismos de cohesi? territorial en Espa?: un an?sis y algunas propuestas," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 644.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka & Kodrat Wibowo, 2014. "Decentralization and Spatial Allocation Policy of Public Investment in Indonesia and Japan," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201403, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.
- Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Zur Politischen Ökonomie öffentlicher Infrastrukturausgaben," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(s1), pages 116-132, 04.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2010. "Is it Redistribution or Centralization? On the Determinants of Government Investment in Infrastructure," Working Papers XREAP2010-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2010.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Diego Martínez López, 2005. "Convergence and public investment: Regional policies revisited," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.