Funding schools for greater equity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fth:louvco:0110 is not listed on IDEAS
- DEL REY, Elena, 2001. "Persistent inequality through schooling: the role of limited school capacity," CORE Discussion Papers 2001010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de Bartolome, Charles A M, 1990. "Equilibrium and Inefficiency in a Community Model with Peer Group Effects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 110-33, February.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rogerson, Richard, 1996. "Income Distribution, Communities, and the Quality of Public Education," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(1), pages 135-64, February.
- Hartwick, John & Schweizer, Urs & Varaiya, Pravin, 1976. "Comparative statics of a residential economy with several classes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 396-413, December.
- Ooghe, Erwin & Schokkaert, Erik, 2009.
"School accountability: (how) can we reward schools and avoid cream-skimming?,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/252863, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Erwin OOGHE & Erik SCHOKKAERT, 2009. "School accountability: (how) can we reward schools and avoid cream-skimming?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.22, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- OOGHE, Erwin & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2009. "School accountability : (how) can we reward schools and avoid cream-skimming," CORE Discussion Papers 2009085, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.