Precise computation of a competitive equilibrium of the discrete land market model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1986. "Multi-Item Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 863-72, August.
- Schotter, Andrew, 1977. "On urban residential stability and the core," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 321-337, November.
- Roth,Alvin E. & Sotomayor,Marilda A. Oliveira, 1992.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521437882, October.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1985. "The Strategy Structure of Two-sided Matching Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 873-88, July.
- Miyake, Mitsunobu, 1994. "Comparative statics of assignment markets with general utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 519-531, November.
- Kam-Chau Wong & Marcel K. Richter, 1999. "Non-computability of competitive equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-27.
- Schweizer, Urs & Varaiya, Pravin & Hartwick, John, 1976. "General equilibrium and location theory," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 285-303, July.
- Gerber, Robert I., 1985. "Existence and description of housing market equilibrium," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 383-401, August.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu, 1986. "The existence and computation of competitive equilibria in markets with an indivisible commodity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-136, February.
- Asami, Yasushi, 1990. "A determination of bid rents through bidding procedures," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 188-211, March.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1983. "Housing markets with indivisibilities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 22-50, January.
- Crawford, Vincent P & Knoer, Elsie Marie, 1981. "Job Matching with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 437-50, March.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1976. "Equilibrium with Externalities, Commodity Taxation, and Lump Sum Transfers," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(3), pages 601-11, October.
- Anas, Alex & Xu, Rong, 1999. "Congestion, Land Use, and Job Dispersion: A General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 451-473, May.
- Mitsunobu Miyake, 1998. "On the incentive properties of multi-item auctions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-19.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.