Strategic location decisions in a growing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gupta, Barnali, 1992. "Sequential entry and deterrence with competitive spatial price discrimination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 487-490, April.
- Neven, Damien J., 1987. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-434.
- Brander, James A & Eaton, Jonathan, 1984.
"Product Line Rivalry,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 323-34, June.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49, January.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Victor Ginsburgh & André De Palma & Jacques-François Thisse, 1987.
"On existence of location equilibria in the 3-firm hotelling problem,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/1745, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- de Palma, Andre & Ginsburgh, Victor & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1987. "On Existence of Location Equilibria in the 3-Firm Hotelling Problem," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 245-52, December.
- de PALMA, André & GINSBURGH, Victor & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "On existence of Location equilibria in the 3-firm Hotelling problem," CORE Discussion Papers RP -780, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1994. "Two-stage two-dimensional spatial competition between two firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Aguirre, Inaki & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Macho-Stadler, Ines, 1998. "Strategic entry deterrence through spatial price discrimination," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 297-314, May.
- Liang, Wen-Jung & Mai, Chao-Cheng, 2006. "Validity of the principle of minimum differentiation under vertical subcontracting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 373-384, May.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Steven Heubeck, 2009. "Competitive sprawl," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 443-460, June.
- Li, Changying & Zhang, Jianhu, 2011. "Equilibrium locations in a mixed duopoly with sequential entry in real time," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1211-1218, May.
- Jianhu Zhang & Changying Li, 2013. "Endogenous R&D spillover and location choice in a mixed oligopoly," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 459-477, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.