Strategic location decisions in a growing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Economides, Nicholas, 1986. "Minimal and maximal product differentiation in Hotelling's duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-71.
- Brander, James A & Eaton, Jonathan, 1984.
"Product Line Rivalry,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 323-34, June.
- Edward C. Prescott & Michael Visscher, 1977. "Sequential Location among Firms with Foresight," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 378-393, Autumn.
- Aguirre, Inaki & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Macho-Stadler, Ines, 1998. "Strategic entry deterrence through spatial price discrimination," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 297-314, May.
- Tabuchi, T. & Thisse, J.-F., .
"Asymetric equilibria in spatial competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1151, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49, January.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1994. "Two-stage two-dimensional spatial competition between two firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Neven, Damien J., 1987. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-434.
- Gupta, Barnali, 1992. "Sequential entry and deterrence with competitive spatial price discrimination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 487-490, April.
- de Palma, Andre & Ginsburgh, Victor & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1987.
"On Existence of Location Equilibria in the 3-Firm Hotelling Problem,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 245-52, December.
- de PALMA, André & GINSBURGH, Victor & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "On existence of Location equilibria in the 3-firm Hotelling problem," CORE Discussion Papers RP -780, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & André De Palma & Jacques-François Thisse, 1987. "On existence of location equilibria in the 3-firm hotelling problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1745, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Li, Changying & Zhang, Jianhu, 2011. "Equilibrium locations in a mixed duopoly with sequential entry in real time," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1211-1218, May.
- Jianhu Zhang & Changying Li, 2013. "Endogenous R&D spillover and location choice in a mixed oligopoly," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 459-477, October.
- Liang, Wen-Jung & Mai, Chao-Cheng, 2006. "Validity of the principle of minimum differentiation under vertical subcontracting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 373-384, May.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Steven Heubeck, 2009. "Competitive sprawl," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 443-460, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.