Alternative tax constitutions and risky education in a federation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. WILDASIN, 1997. "Income Distribution and Redistribution Within Federations," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 45, pages 291-313.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997. "The selection principle and market failure in systems competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 247-274, November.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Sandmo, Angar, 1977. " Some Simplified Formulae for Optimal Income Taxation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(4), pages 417-23.
- Wildasin, David E, 1991. "Income Redistribution in a Common Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 757-74, September.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1991.
"Ralaxation of Barriers to factor Mobilty and Income Redistribution,"
92-009, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Wildasin, David E, 1992. "Relaxation of Barriers to Factor Mobility and Income Redistribution," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 216-30.
- Wildasin, David E, 1995. " Factor Mobility, Risk and Redistribution in the Welfare State," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 527-46, December.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S, 1980. "Taxation, Human Capital, and Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 705-15, September.
- Panu Poutvaara & Vesa Kanniainen, 2000. "Why Invest in Your Neighbor? Social Contract on Educational Investment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 547-562, August.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Labor-Market Integration, Investment in Risky Human Capital, and Fiscal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 73-95, March.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2000. "Education, Mobility of Labour and Tax Competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 7(6), pages 699-719, December.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H, 1987. "Optimal Wage and Income Taxation with Wage Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(2), pages 373-88, June.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Zohal Hessami, 2012. "Public education spending in a globalized world:," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 677-707, October.
- Alexander Haupt, 2005. "The Evolution of Public Spending on Higher Education in a Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kemnitz, Alexander, 2007.
"Educational Federalism and the Quality Effects of Tuition Fees,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
08/07, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kemnitz, Alexander, 2005. "Educational Federalism and the Quality Effects of Tuition Fees," Discussion Papers 617, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Alexander Kemnitz, 2010. "Educational Federalism and the Quality Effects of Tuition Fees," CESifo Working Paper Series 3193, CESifo Group Munich.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2004.
CESifo Working Paper Series
1114, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kreider, Brent, 2008.
"Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital and Employment Are Endogenous,"
Staff General Research Papers
12358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brent Kreider, 2008. "Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital And Employment Are Endogenous," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 660-675, October.
- Oliver Busch & Benjamin Weigert, 2010.
"Where have all the graduates gone? Internal cross-state migration of graduates in Germany 1984–2004,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 559-572, June.
- Oliver Busch, 2007. "When Have All the Graduates Gone?: Internal Cross-State Migration of Graduates in Germany 1984-2004," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 26, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Zohal Hessami, 2011. "Public Education Spending in a Globalized World: Is there a Shift in Priorities Across Educational Stages?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-42, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2004. "Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying for Migration and Teaching for Staying?," Public Economics 0406006, EconWPA.
- Maria Racionero & Elena Del Rey, 2012. "Choosing the type of income-contingent loan: risk-sharing versus risk-pooling," CEPR Discussion Papers 671, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.