Total factor productivity growth in manufacturing: a regional approach using linear programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alicia H. Munnell & Leah M. Cook, 1990.
"How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 11-33.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 69-112.
- Grosskopf, S, 1986. "The Role of the Reference Technology in Measuring Productive Efficiency," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 499-513, June.
- Sato, Ryuzo, 1970. "The Estimation of Biased Technical Progress and the Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 179-208, June.
- Morrison, Catherine J & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996.
"State Infrastructure and Productive Performance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1095-1111, December.
- López-Pueyo, Carmen & Mancebón, María-Jesús, 2010. "Innovation, accumulation and assimilation: Three sources of productivity growth in ICT industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 268-285, March.
- Shestalova, V., 2002. "Essays in Productivity and Efficiency," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89563, Tilburg University.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2004. "The Neoclassical Model, Corporate Retained Earnings, And The Regional Flows Of Financial Capital," Urban/Regional 0410007, EconWPA.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2005. "A DEA approach to regional development," MPRA Paper 3992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R., 2006. "Capital Deepening and Manufacturing's Contribution to Regional Economic Convergence," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1).
- Kumar, Surender, 2004. "Decomposition of total factor productivity growth: A regional analysis of Indian industrial manufacturing growth," Working Papers 04/22, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Briec, Walter & Peypoch, Nicolas & Ratsimbanierana, Hermann, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technological change in hydroelectric dams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 853-858, September.
- Walter Briec & Nicolas Peypoch, 2007. "Biased Technical Change and Parallel Neutrality," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 281-292, December.
- Boisso, Dale & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy, 2000. "Productivity and efficiency in the US: effects of business cycles and public capital," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 663-681, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.