Microeconometric models of tourists' destination choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María José Gil-Moltó & Arne Risa Hole, 2003.
"Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization,"
0312001, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2004.
- Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Hole, Arne Risa, 2004. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 133-137, October.
- Maria Jos� Gil-Molt� & Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200313, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Thanos Mergoupis & Max Steuer, 2003. "Holiday taking and income," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 269-284.
- Tina Rambonilaza, 2012.
"Demande de séjour touristique en espace rural et vecteurs de valorisation marchande d’aménités naturelles et patrimoniales,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(4), pages 423-441.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2012. "Demande de séjour touristique en espace rural et vecteurs de valorisation marchande d’aménités naturelles et patrimoniales 1," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 93(04), pages 423-441, December.
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2008.
"The Determinants of Mode of Transport to Work in the Greater Dublin Area,"
WP268, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2011. "The determinants of mode of transport to work in the Greater Dublin Area," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 259-268, January.
- Nicolau, Juan Luis, 2011. "El efecto de la participación en actividades de ocio sobre la influencia de la distancia en la elección de destinos/When the Enrollment in Recreational Activities Changes Distance Sensitivity to Des," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 803-824, Diciembre.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "A Random Parameter Logit Approach To The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holidays And Length Of Stay," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-46, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.