Taxes and allowances in a dynamic equilibrium model of urban housing with a size--quality hierarchy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas, 1995. "Taxes and Allowances in a Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Urban Housing with a Size-Quality Hierarchy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 309., Boston College Department of Economics.
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibb, Kenneth, 2000. "Modelling Housing Choice and Demand in a Social Housing System: The Case of Glasgow," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt40j453z6, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Alex Anas, 2003. "Taxes on Buildings and Land in a Dynamic Model of Real Estate Markets," Urban/Regional 0302004, EconWPA.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott, 2004. "Moving costs, security of tenure and eviction," Urban/Regional 0408005, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.