Comparative static analysis of open urban models with a full labor market and suburban employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1995)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sasaki, Komei, 1987. "A comparative static analysis of urban structure in the setting of endogenous income," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 53-72, July.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- White, Michelle J., 1978. "Job suburbanization, zoning and the welfare of urban minority groups," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 219-240, April.
- Straszheim, Mahlon R., 1984. "Urban agglomeration effects and employment and wage gradients," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 187-207, September.
- Yinger, John, 1992. "City and suburb: Urban models with more than one employment center," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 181-205, March.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1987. "The structure of urban equilibria: A unified treatment of the muth-mills model," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 821-845 Elsevier.
- White, Michelle J., 1976. "Firm suburbanization and urban subcenters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, October.
- Wieand, Kenneth F., 1987. "An extension of the monocentric urban spatial equilibrium model to a multicenter setting: The case of the two-center city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 259-271, May.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986. "Comparative statics analysis of a fully closed city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Sasaki, Komei & Kaiyama, Michihiro, 1990. "The effects of urban transportation costs on urban spatial structure with endogenous wage income," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 223-243, September.
- Polinsky, A. Mitchell & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "The long-run effects of a residential property tax and local public services," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 241-262, April.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.