Bank structure and new business creation lessons from an earlier time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-49, August.
- Brian Arthur, W. & Ermoliev, Yu. M. & Kaniovski, Yu. M., 1987. "Path-dependent processes and the emergence of macro-structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 294-303, June.
- Paul A. Meyer, 1967. "Price Discrimination, Regional Loan Rates, And The Structure Of The Banking Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 37-48, 03.
- Donald P. Jacobs, 1971. "Business Loan Costs and Bank Market Structure: An Empirical Estimate of Their Relations," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number jaco71-1, July.
- Jeffrey A. Clark, 1988. "Economies of scale and scope at depository financial institutions: a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 16-33.
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Benston, George J & Hanweck, Gerald A & Humphrey, David B, 1982.
"Scale Economies in Banking: A Restructuring and Reassessment,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 435-56, November.
- George J. Benston & Gerald Hanweck & David B. Humphrey, 1981. "Scale economies in banking: a restructuring and reassessment," Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics 53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- George J. Benston & Allen N. Berger & Gerald A. Hanweck & David B. Humphrey, 1983. "Economies of scale and scope in banking," Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics 64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bonaccorsi di Patti, Emilia & Gobbi, Giorgio, 2001. "The changing structure of local credit markets: Are small businesses special?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2209-2237, December.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi Di Patti & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2003.
"Bank competition and firm creation,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
481, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Sun, Xifang & Jiang, Ye, 2009. "Toward a theory of optimal financial structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5038, The World Bank.
- Tom Gole & Tao Sun, 2013. "Financial Structures and Economic Outcomes," IMF Working Papers 13/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Jackson, John E. & Klich, Jacek & Poznanska, Krystyna, 1999. "Firm creation and economic transitions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 427-450.
- John E. Jackson & Jacek Klich & Krystyna Poznanska, 2001. "Economic Transition and Elections in Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 391, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.