The theory and estimation of endogenous zoning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1994)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Christopher J. Mayer, 2002.
"Why do households without children support local public schools? linking house price capitalization to school spending,"
02-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Mayer, Christopher, 2009. "Why do households without children support local public schools? Linking house price capitalization to school spending," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 74-90, January.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Gottlieb, Paul D., 2009. "The Political Economy of Downzoning," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
- Millard-Ball, Adam, 2012. "Do city climate plans reduce emissions?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 289-311.
- S. Cho & J. Kim & R. Roberts & S. Kim, 2012. "Neighborhood spillover effects between rezoning and housing price," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 301-319, February.
- Nichols, Joseph B. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Mulhall, Michael R., 2013.
"Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 57-76.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Joseph B. Nichols & Michael R. Mulhall, 2012. "Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States," Working Papers 35088, American Enterprise Institute.
- Katharina Schone & Wilfried Koch & Catherine Baumont, 2013.
"Modeling local growth control decisions in a multi-city case: Do spatial interactions and lobbying efforts matter?,"
Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 95-117, January.
- Katharina Schone & Wilfried Koch & Catherine Baumont, 2009. "Modelling local growth control decisions in a multi-city case: Do spatial interactions and lobbying efforts matter?," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2009-11, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Richare Voith, 1999. "Does the tax treatment of housing create an incentive for exclusionary zoning and increased decentralization?," Working Papers 99-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Walls, Margaret & McConnell, Virginia & Kopits, Elizabeth, 2005.
"Zoning, TDRs, and the Density of Development,"
dp-05-32, Resources For the Future.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Wu, JunJie, 2002. "Environmental Amenities And Community Characteristics: An Empirical Study Of Portland, Oregon," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19863, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brian Cushing & Jacques Poot, 2003.
"Crossing boundaries and borders: Regional science advances in migration modelling,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 317-338, October.
- Brian Cushing & Jacques Poot, 2003. "Crossing boundaries and borders: Regional science advances in migration modelling," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 317-338, October.
- Jonathan Levine & Lawrence Frank, 2007. "Transportation and land-use preferences and residents’ neighborhood choices: the sufficiency of compact development in the Atlanta region," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 255-274, March.
- Thorsnes, Paul, 2000. "Internalizing Neighborhood Externalities: The Effect of Subdivision Size and Zoning on Residential Lot Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 397-418, November.
- Fu, Yuming & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2001. "Site Density Restrictions: Measurement and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 404-423, March.
- Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie, 2004. "Predicting The Effect Of Local Land Use Regulations On Biodiversity In The Western United States," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20038, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McMillen, Daniel P., 1997. "Multiple Regime Bid-Rent Function Estimation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 301-319, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.