When is a move a migration?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kent Eliasson & Urban Lindgren & Olle Westerlund, 2003. "Geographical Labour Mobility: Migration or Commuting?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 827-837.
- Ross, Stephen L., 1998. "Racial Differences in Residential and Job Mobility: Evidence Concerning the Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 112-135, January.
- Lindgren, Urban & Westerlund, Olle, 2003. "Labour market programmes and geographical mobility: migration and commuting among programme participants and openly unemployed," Working Paper Series 2003:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2002. "Residential mobility with job location uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 501-523, November.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Job Moving, Residential Moving, and Commuting: A Search Perspective," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 230-253, September.
- Jan UbÃ¸e & Inge Thorsen & David McArthur, 2011. "Modelling intra-regional geographic mobility in a rural setting," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1243, European Regional Science Association.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. "Commuting: In Search of Jobs and Residences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 402-421, November.
- Manuel Artis & Javier Romani & Jordi Suri?ach, 1998. "Commuting in Catalonia: Estimates from a place-to-place model," ERSA conference papers ersa98p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Brian Cushing & Jacques Poot, 2003.
"Crossing boundaries and borders: Regional science advances in migration modelling,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 317-338, October.
- Brian Cushing & Jacques Poot, 2003. "Crossing boundaries and borders: Regional science advances in migration modelling," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 317-338, October.
- Javier Romani & Jordi Surinach & Manuel Artiis, 2003. "Are Commuting and Residential Mobility Decisions Simultaneous?: The Case of Catalonia, Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 813-826.
- PERALTA, Susana, 2004.
"Political support for tax decentralisation,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2005. "The commuting time paradox," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 437-454, November.
- Krieg, Randall G., 1997. "Occupational change, employer change, internal migration, and earnings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Javier Manuel Romani Fernandez & Jordi Surinach Caralt & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2001. "Are commuting and residential mobility decisions simultaneous?: the case of catalonia," Working Papers in Economics 73, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2003. "Residential mobility and job changes under uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 566-586, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.