Land assembly and urban renewal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavio Menzies & Rohan Pitchford, 2002. "Chasing Patents," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-3, International and Development Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001. "Chasing Patents," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 411, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001.
"The Land Assembly Problem Revisited,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
427, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2004. "The Holdout Problem and Urban Sprawl," Working papers 2004-38, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Florenz Plassmann & T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2007. "Efficient Urban Renewal Without Takings: Two Solutions to the Land Assembly Problem," Working Papers e07-8, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.