Competitive spatial price discrimination with strictly convex production costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnali Gupta, 2008. "Delivered Pricing, Positive Externalities and Firm Dispersion," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(32), pages 1-6.
- Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Heredia, M. & Pelegrín, B. & Pérez-Lantero, P. & Ventura, I., 2011. "Finding all pure strategy Nash equilibria in a planar location game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 91-98, October.
- Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco & Sarkar, Soumodip, 2000. "Delivered nonlinear pricing by duopolists," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 429-456, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:32:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cesaltina Pires, 2009. "Location choice under delivered pricing: a reinterpretation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 199-213, March.
- Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2005. "Constrained efficient locations under delivered pricing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 49-56, January.
- María García & Blas Pelegrín & Pascual Fernández, 2011. "Location strategy for a firm under competitive delivered prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-23, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.